- 1 bag cauliflower rice
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, sliced
- 1 orange bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 onion, sliced
- 13 oz smoked sausage, sliced (not ground sausage)
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat the cauliflower rice according to instructions. Set aside.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high cook sausage until browned on both sides, about 5 minutes. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil in the same skillet, add the peppers and onion then saute for 4-5 minutes.
- Add garlic, Italian seasoning, salt, and pepper, cook until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in the cooked cauliflower rice and sausage until combined. Serve immediately.