These soft, chewy chocolate chip cookies contain brown sugar, sugar, flour, eggs, baking soda, vanilla, and chocolate chips.
The best part about this chocolate chip cookie recipe is how soft and chewy they turned out. The first batch I put into the oven was for 10 minutes, but they came out super soft. I added on another two minutes. They were still soft. So I put them in for one more minute, then transferred to the cooling rack. They cookies were in the over for a total of 13 minutes.
The second tray was still good for 13 minutes total. The following two trays of cookies ended up a little over-done at 13 minutes. I recommend that as the oven is hotter to knock it down a minute or two so that you don’t burn the bottoms.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe
- 1 cup butter room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 1/4 flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat over to 375 degrees
- Combine butter and sugars in a mixer
- Add in eggs, one at a time, beat well
- Add vanilla
- In a separate bowl combine flour and baking soda. Mix well.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients into the wet. Mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Add parchment paper onto a baking sheet. Drop tablespoons full of dough to fill the sheet
- Bake for 12-14 minutes.
- Transfer to wire cooling racks
@hellokinsleySoft, chewy chocolate chip cookies 🍪 ##holidaybaking ##cookiedough ##cookievideo ##chocolatechipcookies
Interest in more recipes? Browse through more dessert recipes.