Lighten up your dinner plans with this quick buffalo chicken lettuce wraps receipe.
- 1 lb chicken, diced
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 package butter lettuce
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 2 tbsp green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles (optional)
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 3 tablespoons blue cheese (or ranch) dressing
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF. Cover diced chicken with olive oil, the place on lined baking sheet. Cook for 20-25 minutes.
- In a bowl mix together cooked chicken, carrots, celery, cheddar cheese, blue cheese crumbles (optional), and buffalo sauce.
- Rinse and dry butter lettuce leafs. Place spoonful of mixture onto each leaf, top with dressing and enjoy the lettuce wraps!