- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp chili-garlic sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 3 medium zucchini
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 lb ground pork
- 1/4 cup green onions
- Stir soy sauce, chili-garlic sauce and sesame oil together in a bowl. Set aside.
- Chop the zucchini into bite sized pieces. Slice the red pepper. Set aside.
- Heat olive oil in a pan and cook the ground pork into bite sized pieces.
- Add in the zucchini and pepper, then cook until tender. (8-10 minutes)
- Add the sauce and completely cover the meat and vegetables. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Garnish with green onions. Serve immediately.