Begin by spraying your slow cook with some cooking spray. Next, place all of the ingredients into your slow cooker. Give it all a good stir, then cover and cook on high for five hours – or until the quinoa is cooked. Once finished, stir again and serve!
- 1 bag frozen corn
- 1 can black beans drained and rinsed
- 1 cup uncooked quinoa, rinsed
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 can fire-roasted petite diced tomatoes
- 1 small jalapeno, optional
- 1 large can red enchilada sauce
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 package taco seasoning
- Add corn, drained and rinsed black beans, rinsed quinoa, minced garlic, undrained fire-roasted petite diced tomatoes, jalapeno (I left mine whole, but you can dice), enchilada sauce, chicken broth, and the packet of taco seasoning.
- Give everything a really good stir, cover and cook on high for 5 hours or until the quinoa is cooked.
- Remove the lid and stir everything together really well.