Pan-Seared Sirloin Steak with Sprouts and Potatoes
- 8 oz. fingerling potatoes, sliced
- 1 1/2 lb. Sirloin steak
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 2 tsp. kosher salt, divided
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 3 tbsp butter, divided
- 8 oz. fresh brussels sprouts cut in half
- Heat oven to 375F.
- Marinade the steak in a bag with 2 tbsp butter, Italian season, salt and pepper for 1 hour.
- On a foil-lined baking sheet, add potatoes and brussels sprouts, coat with olive oil and salt and pepper to taste. Bake in oven to 30-45 minutes.
- Pan-sear the steak to desired cook temperature.
You can find more dinner recipes.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know how it turned out in the comments below!