- 4 oz white mushrooms, minced
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 3 tbsp bread crumbs
- salt and pepper to taste
- butter or green leaf lettuce leaves, whole
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cucumber, diced
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp parsley, chopped
- Preheat your gas or charcoal grill.
- In a bowl, combine beef, oil, mushrooms and breadcrumbs. Mix thoroughly, then form into 4 patties.
- Cook burgers on grill for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- In a separate bowl, combine yogurt, cucumbers, garlic, parsley and the juice of the lemon.
- Place 1 patty on a butter or green lettuce leaf.
- Add red onion and tomato, then top with yogurt dressing.
- Serve immediately.
You can find more dinner recipes.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know how it turned out in the comments below!