Greek Chicken Over Cauliflower Rice
- 2 tbsp Oil Olive
- 1 yellow Onion
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp Ground Cumin
- 2 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- 32 oz Low Sodium Chicken Broth
- 15 oz Black Beans
- 15 oz diced tomatoes with chilies
- 1 lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
- 1 bag frozen corn
- Add all ingredients to slow cooker.
- Cook on high for 5-6 hours or low for 6-7 hours.
- Once chicken is cooked through, shred it, then add it back in.
See more chicken recipes.
Tried this recipe? Let me know what you think of it in the comments below!