I decided to get a subscription to FabFitFun because I was trying to find new products to add to my routine. And, since FabFitFun does all the legwork, it’s makes it easy to discover new products! The total value of the FabFitFun Winter 2021 Box is $249 (check out what I received in the FabFitFun Fall 2021 Box)
As a FabFitFun Seasonal or Annual Member, you’ll receive a box full of beauty, wellness, fashion and fitness finds. The products are handpicked by the FabFitFun team each season. If you want $10 off your first box, you can subscribe here. Here’s some notes about the two subscription levels:
- Seasonal Subscription: Pay $49.99 per box each season. You are charged for each box each season until you decide to cancel.
- Annual Subscription: Pay $179.99 upfront for your first four boxes. Your subscription will renew at the end of the year unless you cancel. Annual members also receive early access to choose the products.
What’s inside the FabFitFun Winter 2021 box
This item is entirely adorable and I love that it is pink! It is 7×4.8×4″ and made of rice husk fibers. The lunch box comes with all utensils (fork, spoon and knife), but also includes chopsticks! The elastic band on the outside is what keeps the lid closed, but the lid has a really good seal on it. The top layer nests into the bottom for storage.
Short Stories Travel Blanket – Ruby Wine ($68 Value)
First off, this is the softest blanket ever. The blanket is very thin, so it won’t take up much room in your suitcase or carry on. It comes with a pouch that makes it easily self-contained.
The only thing that I found odd was that the blanket is not machine washable.
Craft Crush Embroidery Kit ($30 Value)
This craft kit is entirely too cute. I would love to give this as a gift because it has everything you need (plus a pattern) all inside this one box.
ESPA Exfoliating Body Polish ($38 Value)
This is a cooling body scrub designed to smooth and refresh your skin. It is formulated with spearmint and aloe vera.
OUAI Detox Shampoo + Scalp Massager ($40 Value)
The OUAI detox shampoo is a clarifying shampoo that deeply cleanses away dirt, oil and product buildup. It contains apple cider vinegar and kertain to help strengthen hair. Works well with straight, wavy and curly hair. It is a cruelty free, color safe, and paraben & sulfate free product.
The benefits are:
- cleanses without stripping
- removes product buildup
- adds softness and shine
How to get these FabFitFun items without signing up
FabFitFun is a huge program with over one million subscribers. That’s a lot of product going around! Not everyone likes the items they receive and they may want to get it out of the house.
If you like any of the items listed above but don’t want to pay full price from the retailer (or they’re out of stock), make sure to check sites like eBay or Poshmark. Be careful with cosmetics and lotions though, as those may have been opened and used. Yuck!
Check out our previous FabFitFun box value breakdown:
This post was featured on Links Ã la Mode fashion roundup by Independent Fashion Bloggers.
More fashion articles:
- How To Look Expensive: The Ultimate Style Guide by by filosofashion.com
- Every Writer Needsa Great Laptop! What are The Best Laptops For Writers?by IFB
- Thankfulness Aircation 2021: The Bunny Tent Dress by NAP Loungewearby fashiontoliveflstyle
- Hand-picked ready to wear suits for any occasion by OW
- Are smartwatches thenew streetwear accessory for next season? by 10Beasts
You can also get featured! All you have to do is to submit your blog posts