Happy end of 2021! Can you believe that 2022 is right around the corner?!
I just wanted to drop in and review my #21in21 goals.
1. Read 3-4 Books/month – I met this goal above and beyond – for a total of 64 books so far!
2. Bought a house in April! We bought an LGI home.
3. I drank over a gallon of water a day *almost* everyday!
4. Do more DIYs – We did an update to our laundry room, but the DIYs were pretty low this year.
5. Take more photos – yes! You can tell by my IG feed.
6. Ask for help – I didn’t make this into an actionable goal, but I don’t think I met this one. I did seek out a therapist in spring ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
7. Pay off debts – Technically we added onto our debt with the mortgage, but now we own an asset!
8. Learn new skills – I started a new job in July which forced me to learn about 10 new ESPs.
9. Get organized – I tried using Notion to organize my life, but I’m still messy. I organize here and there and try my best.
10. Really get into Notion – I tried, haha.
11. Create more art – art was lacking this year because of the job hunt and then starting a new job.
12. Travel – we went to Wisconsin once this summer and we took a quick weekend trip to NYC in November. I’m looking forward to traveling more in 2022!
13. Visit Family – we only went home once, but it still counts.
14. Get back into fitness – yes! We bought a treadmill and I’ve used it almost every day since getting it.
15. Dinner with Friends – We had one couple over for dinner to see the house.
16. Start a gratitude journal – nope. not even close.
17. Create an office I love – I’m still working on this, but I have space to create.
18. Work on morning routine – yes! I wrote a post about it in October!
19. Declutter – yes to a degree. Stuff comes in and stuff goes out.
20. Revisit Career goals – I got a new job so this one is fulfilled.
21. Take care of my plant – it’s still looking sad, but it’s still thriving 🙂