This easy chicken enchilada skillet is so quick and easy for a weeknight meal.
The chicken in this recipe is pre-cooked, so that is the only item that will take time if you don’t have any available!
- 1 bag cauliflower rice
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 2 cups cooked chicken, shredded
- 1/2 cup tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/3 cup corn
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 cups Mexican blend cheese
- Heat olive oil in a pan.
- Add cooked cauliflower rice (follow directions on bag).
- Add the remaining ingredients except the cheese.
- Cook, stirring, until most of the liquid has been absorbed.
- Stir in half the cheese and cook over low heat for about 1 minute.
- Top with the remaining cheese and cover until melted. Serve immediately.