This Cheesy Creamy Low-Carb Ranch Chicken Broccoli Casserole is a great dish for a quick, easy, and cheesy weeknight dinner.
- 1 lb boneless, skinless chicken breasts, shredded
- 2 bags frozen broccoli
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 ranch packet
- 2 cups Colby Jack cheese
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Cut chicken in half-inch strips and season with salt and pepper. Cook chicken on foil-lined pan for 20 minutes. Shred the chicken, set aside.
- While chicken cooks, in a separate bowl, mix together sour cream and ranch seasoning. Add in the parmesan cheese.
- Spray a large dish with non-stick spray. Mix shredded chicken, broccoli and 1 1/2 cups shredded cheese together in the pan, then spread the sour cream mixture across the top. Sprinkle remaining 1/2 cups of cheese across the top.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or the cheese is nicely browned. Serve immediately.