- 1 lb chicken, diced
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup carrots, shredded
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 2 tbsp green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/4 cup blue cheese crumbles (optional)
- 1/2 cup buffalo sauce
- 3 tablespoons blue cheese (or ranch) dressing
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 350ºF. Cover diced chicken with olive oil, the place on lined baking sheet. Cook for 20-25 minutes.
- In a bowl mix together cooked chicken, carrots, celery, cheddar cheese, blue cheese crumbles (optional), and buffalo sauce.
- Place spoonful of mixture onto a bowl of kale. Top with dressing and enjoy!
You can find more salad recipes here.
Did you make this recipe? Let me know how it turned out in the comments below!