It’s fall y’all! Autumn at the Arboretum is back.
What is Autumn at the Arboretum?
Autumn at the Arboretum is the annual fall event at the Dallas Arboretum and Botanical Garden. This year’s theme is A Fall Fairy Tale featuring over 100,000 pumpkins, squash and gourds. The pumpkins all came from a farm in Floydada, Texas. According to the Pioneer Woman, this festival is one of “20 Best Pumpkin Patches in the U.S. to Visit With the Family This Fall.”
When is Autumn at the Arboretum?
Autumn at the Arboretum runs from September 17 – October 31, 2022.
A Fall Fairy Tale
A Fall Fairy Tale is the theme of the 17th annual Autumn at the Arboretum.
Jack & the Beanstalk
Beans aren’t just for growing magical giant beanstalks. Visit the Jack and the Beanstalk house October 1-8, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. to sample the delicious and nutritious edamame beans (and more) from Mighty Beanz. Then, purchase some to take home for your new favorite treat.
The Three Little Pigs
Join fan-favorite Country Critters as they bring out the adorable three little pigs for a photo-op in the pumpkin village on October 1-2, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
The Sword in the Stone
One Thousand and One Nights
- Guided Pumpkin Hike | Wednesdays
- Dallas Gourd Patch | Thursdays
- Dallas Gourd Patch Annual Show | October 21
- Memory Garden Fall Series | October 28, November 11 & 18 & December 9
- What’s in Bloom Walk | Thursdays from September 22–October 27
- Window to the Wild Bird Flight Show | September 25 & October 1 and 16
- Oktoberfest | September 24 &25
- International Coffee Day Market | October 1
- Country Critters 3 Little Pigs | October 1 & 2
- Mighty Beans | October 1–8
- Pumpkin Stacking Contest | October 8
- Diwali Pop-up | October 22 & 23
- Halloweekend | October 29 & 30
Thanks for Visiting!