Today is the last day of May which means it’s time for a monthly check-in of my #22in2022.
2022 Goals: May Check-in Done List
With our vacation happening this month, it was difficult to add in anything “extra” on top of our work schedules. A lot of my want-to-do’s were pretty much put on the back burner.
- COMPLETE! Rollover 401K
- COMPLETE! Gratitude Jar
- COMPLETE! Pay off car note
- COMPLETE! Lose 10 pounds by March 31 – I made it 9.4!
- COMPLETE! Travel somewhere new – We went to Disney!
2022 Goals: May Check-in To Do List
- Read 50 books – I’m already at 23 books so far this year! That’s 46%.
- Write 10 Blog Posts per month – I wrote seven this month, so it’s alot better than April!
- Have at least one sponsored blog or Instagram post per month – I did not do anything sponsored this month
- Promote my blog in engagement groups at least once per week – I participated a little bit, but not too much.
- Create welcome email series – I created a welcome email, but it is not a series. It’s a weekly email called The Sunday Current featuring a curated shopping list
- Rebrand the website – I changed my logo, but am still exploring colors.
- Develop project outline for #confidenceismore – NOT STARTED
- Grow my LTK commission by 10% – I did not work on growing this channel this month.
- Complete 12 DIY projects – I haven’t done a DIY this month
- Pantry Upgrade – We’re still working on this! It’s on hold until we hire an electrician.
- Complete 6 pieces of art – NOT STARTED
- Create a Capsule Collection for my clothes – I started this, but haven’t put effort into building it.
- Complete 1 iFit live class per month – No, I did not complete a live workout.
- Complete each monthly iFit challenge – I hardly worked out in May. Then my vacation was full of standing n lines, haha. My legs are still sore!
- Pay off truck note – We’re going to reassess when we want to pay this off.
- Go on more dates – We did not go out because we spent so much money on vacation.
These are the 8 posts I’ve written in May:
- Kentucky Derby 148TH Run for the Roses Viewing Party
- The Top Four Trackless Rides at Disney World
- 5 Ways to Display Your Disney Pin Collection
- Outfits I Wore to Each Disney World Park
- AmbassadHer Review – Is AmbassadHer Legit?
- 8 Essential WordPress Plugins
- May 2022 Reading List – 3 Books
- and this 2022 Goals: May Check-in post!
May 2022 Blog Income
Even with being gone for one full week on vacation, I still managed to sell a couple items before I left. Even with a little hustle, I’m glad that there’s something in the bank!
LTK lowered the payout threshold down from $100, so I did received some affiliate payouts this month. And I love getting the cash back by using Rakuten!
What are your goals for next month? Let me know in the comments below!