Today is the last day of March which means it’s time for a monthly check-in of my #22in2022.
2022 Goals: March Check-in Done List
- COMPLETE! Lose 10 pounds by March 31 – I made it 9.4!
- COMPLETE! Rollover 401K
- COMPLETE! Gratitude Jar
- COMPLETE! Pay off car note
I did complete my DIY, but I haven’t written the blog post for it yet. I created a new website, so that took some time for me to transfer content. I haven’t announced it yet, but it will be focused on our house!
2022 Goals: March Check-in To Do List
- Read 50 books – I read 6 books this month – link to blog post
- Write 10 Blog Posts per month – I wrote 6 posts this month. I struggled with creating content when my grandma passed away.
- Have at least one sponsored blog or Instagram post per month – No, I didn’t make it this month. I got busy and drained and left social media alone for a couple weeks.
- Promote my blog in engagement groups at least once per week – Yes, I did a couple of engagement sessions, but this fell to the side.
- Create welcome email series – NOT STARTED
- Rebrand the website – NOT STARTED
- Develop project outline for #confidenceismore – NOT STARTED
- Grow my LTK commission by 10% –
- Complete 12 DIY projects – I completed the Ikea Tarva Dresser DIY!
- Pantry Upgrade – We’re still working on this!
- Complete 6 pieces of art – NOT STARTED
- Create a Capsule Collection for my clothes – I only ever finished the nude heels.
- Travel somewhere new – I traveled to Minnesota, but it wasn’t somewhere new.
- Complete 1 iFit live class per month – No, I did not complete a live workout.
- Complete each monthly iFit challenge – I repeated the Bora Bora Bootcamp 16-part workout series for a third time. And almost made it through
- Pay off truck note – This is on hold until after our vacation in May.
- Go on more dates – We went out to Pappasito’s in Arlington this month.
These are the 6 posts I’ve written in March:
- Spring Wedding Guest Dresses 2022
- Chicken Enchilada Skillet
- How Stress Affects Your Body
- March 2022 Reading List: 6 Books
- My Journey to Fit-ish: How I lost 9.4 Pounds in 3 Months
- and this 2022 Goals: February Check-in post!
I haven’t given the time to any of the other so far, but 2022 is off to a great start!