Today is the last day of June which means it’s time for a monthly check-in of my #22in2022.
2022 Goals: June Check-in Done List
I was pretty much doing the bare minimum on social media. I did, however, make a loose plan for myself to post 1 Instagram Reel each day for 30 straight days. And I’ve already posted 12 days straight!
- COMPLETE! Rollover 401K
- COMPLETE! Gratitude Jar
- COMPLETE! Pay off car note
- COMPLETE! Lose 10 pounds by March 31 – I made it 9.4!
- COMPLETE! Travel somewhere new – We went to Disney!
2022 Goals: June Check-in To Do List
- Read 50 books – I’m already at 31 books so far this year! That’s 62%.
- Write 10 Blog Posts per month – Yes, I wrote ten!
- Have at least one sponsored blog or Instagram post per month – I went to the Nasher Sculpture Center.
- Promote my blog in engagement groups at least once per week – I participated a lot, but I overwhelmed myself.
- Create welcome email series – I created a welcome email, but it is not a series. It’s a weekly email called The Sunday Current featuring a curated shopping list. I haven’t done anything with it since, haha.
- Rebrand the website – I changed my logo, but am still exploring colors.
- Develop project outline for #confidenceismore – NOT STARTED
- Grow my LTK commission by 10% – I worked on fourth of July sales, but I haven’t been focusing on it.
- Complete 12 DIY projects – I did one DIY this month!
- Pantry Upgrade – We’re still working on this! It’s on hold until we hire an electrician.
- Complete 6 pieces of art – NOT STARTED
- Create a Capsule Collection for my clothes – I started this, but haven’t put effort into building it.
- Complete 1 iFit live class per month – No, I did not complete a live workout.
- Complete each monthly iFit challenge – I completed the Road Trip United States Walking Challenge.
- Pay off truck note – We’re going to reassess when we want to pay this off.
- Go on more dates – We did not go out because we spent so much money on vacation.
These are the 10 posts I’ve written in June:
- How to Clean Out Your Closet
- The Best Online Platforms to Sell Your Clothes (and Accessories)
- Pin Collection Display Board DIY
- FabFitFun Summer 2022 Box Review
- Mad Hatter’s Gin and Tea Party
- How to Support Other Bloggers
- How to Use an Editorial Calendar to Improve Your Blog Content
- Free places where you can share your blog posts and grow your traffic
- June 2022 Reading List – 8 Books
- and this 2022 Goals: June Check-in post!
June 2022 Blog Income
I started adding these snippets on my Instagram account in April, so I think I will be adding a section about my income. I’ve been keeping a spreadsheet to track my blog goals and I’ve been recording the income from LTK, Poshmark, Thredup, Rakuten and any other platforms that I am making money from.
We have to diversify our income streams, right?
This is a screenshot from my spreadsheet. I finally received payment for two Thredup boxes I sent in January and February. It takes a really long time for them to process, but even if they don’t sell the items, you have an option to donate or take back your unwanted items.
I try to sell my items on Poshmark first, then send a box to ThredUp.
What are your goals for next month? Let me know in the comments below!