Today is the last day of June which means it’s time for a monthly check-in of my #22in2022.
2022 Goals: July Check-in Done List
I was pretty much doing the bare minimum on social media. I did, however, make a loose plan for myself to post 1 Instagram Reel each day for 30 straight days. And I’ve already posted 12 days straight!
- COMPLETE! Rollover 401K
- COMPLETE! Gratitude Jar
- COMPLETE! Pay off car note
- COMPLETE! Lose 10 pounds by March 31 – I made it 9.4!
- COMPLETE! Travel somewhere new – We went to Disney!
2022 Goals: July Check-in To Do List
- Read 50 books – I’m already at 36 books so far this year! That’s 72%.
- Write 10 Blog Posts per month – I have written 11 posts this month.
- Have at least one sponsored blog or Instagram post per month – No sponsored posts for July.
- Promote my blog in engagement groups at least once per week – I participated a couple of times – specifically to gain some comments on my posts.
- Create welcome email series – NOT STARTED
- Rebrand the website – I started this process this month only to be overwhelmed. I asked for recommendations in a Facebook group and received an enormous amount of responses to sift through. It took me about a week to start reaching out for what I want and to ask for pricing. I was so overwhelmed… I personally messaged one person and told her that. She said let’s have a call to see where I am and where I want to go. I booked.
- Develop project outline for #confidenceismore – NOT STARTED
- Grow my LTK commission by 10% – I have tried to grow, but I haven’t found a great way to increase sales.
- Complete 12 DIY projects – I have done four DIYs so far this year.
- Pantry Upgrade – We’re still working on this! It’s on hold until we hire an electrician.
- Complete 6 pieces of art – I purchased three canvases and paint from Hobby Lobby this month.
- Create a Capsule Collection for my clothes – I started this, but haven’t put effort into building it.
- Complete 1 iFit live class per month – No, I did not complete a live workout.
- Complete each monthly iFit challenge – I completed the Road Trip National Parks Walking Challenge.
- Pay off truck note – We’re going to reassess when we want to pay this off.
- Go on more dates – We took a weekend trip to Caddo Lake!
These are the 11 posts I’ve written in July:
- Everything I Ordered From the Nordstrom Fourth of July Sale
- Everything I Ordered From the Abercrombie Fourth of July Sale
- Everything I Ordered From the American Eagle Fourth of July Sale
- Everything I Ordered From the Loft Fourth of July Sale
- Swimply – Pool Party with Dallas Social Influencers
- How much does a trip to Disney World Cost?
- I Posted One Instagram Reel Everyday for 30 Days and Here’s How it Went
- We Were Liars by E. Lockhart | Book Review
- Dog Swim Days 2022 in Dallas/Ft. Worth Metroplex
- July 2022 Reading List – 5 Books
- and this 2022 Goals: July Check-in post!
July 2022 Blog Income
I earned $171.81 through selling clothing on Poshmark and one random item on eBay. My expenses this month was for the Splice video editing app for $75.76. My net income for the month is $96.05!
What are your goals for next month? Let me know in the comments below!