Today is the last day of February which means it’s time for a monthly check-in of my #22in2022.
2022 Goals: February Check-in Total Done List
- COMPLETE! Rollover 401K
- COMPLETE! Gratitude Jar
- COMPLETE! Pay off car note
2022 Goals: February Check-in To Do List
- Read 50 books – I’ve read 4 books this month so far, for a total of 9.
- Write 10 Blog Posts per month – I wrote another post yesterday, so I was able to have 10 fully published for the month.
- Have at least one sponsored blog or Instagram post per month – Yes, I went to a Hotworx session.
- Promote my blog in engagement groups at least once per week – I promoted twice in Awesome Bloggers and on a couple of threads in a LTK group.
- Create welcome email series – NOT STARTED
- Rebrand the website – I started thinking about it.
- Develop project outline for #confidenceismore – NOT STARTED
- Grow my LTK commission by 10% – I’ve been working on a Shopping Sunday series for Instagram, but haven’t been pushing it too much.
- Complete 12 DIY projects – I completed one!
- Pantry Upgrade – Still working on finishing touches and the blog post.
- Complete 6 pieces of art – I haven’t even found a project I want to do!
- Create a Capsule Collection for my clothes – I picked out the first item to add to my closet: nude pumps!
- Travel somewhere new – No, I didn’t go anywhere new this month.
- Complete 1 iFit live class per month – I completed Heights and Hills Running live workout on 2/16.
- Complete each monthly iFit challenge – I repeated the Bora Bora Bootcamp 16-part workout series for a second time.
- Lose 10 pounds by March 31 – I am holding steady at my current weight, but I am definitely having changes in measurements.
- Pay off truck note – Zack will be traveling to Germany the first week of March, so this will be a discussion after he returns.
- Go on more dates – We went out to Fixe in Fort Worth the weekend before Valentine’s Day.
This is my sponsored Instagram post:
These are the 10 posts I’ve written in February:
- 7 Casual Valentine’s Day Outfits
- 5 Classy Valentine’s Day Date Night Outfits
- 3 Unique Date Ideas for Valentine’s Day in Dallas Fort Worth
- Capsule Collection Essentials | Edit 01. Nude Pumps
- Nailhead Bulletin Board | DIY
- Cabbage and Sausage Skillet
- Facebook Groups For Bloggers and Influencers
- Free places where you can share your blog posts and grow your traffic
- February 2022 Reading List: 4 Books
- and this 2022 Goals: February Check-in post!
I want to devote time to my blog, but I have been really busy with work and weekend projects around the house. Those take up a lot of our time! The grout in both our showers is cracked. Zack spent this past weekend removing the grout in our master shower, then applying caulk in the corners. It’s crazy that we haven’t even been in this house for one year yet, but the grout is cracking in a shower that we rarely use.