Today is the last day of April which means it’s time for a monthly check-in of my #22in2022.
2022 Goals: April Check-in Done List
I had a hard month getting back into the grove of things after my grandmother’s funeral, the travel to Minnesota, and work was piling up. Then, Zack and I painted almost the entire inside of the house. I am exhausted. And I was so stressed out this month. My body responded in not being able to eat and not being able to sleep. I had a small menty-b.
- COMPLETE! Rollover 401K
- COMPLETE! Gratitude Jar
- COMPLETE! Pay off car note
- COMPLETE! Lose 10 pounds by March 31 – I made it 9.4!
2022 Goals: April Check-in To Do List
- Read 50 books – I’m already at 20 books so far this year! That’s 40%.
- Write 10 Blog Posts per month – Nope. I wrote four. I’m not going to shame myself over this.
- Have at least one sponsored blog or Instagram post per month – I had two collaborations this month. I wasn’t working too hard to get them, but I’m happy I am still applying.
- Promote my blog in engagement groups at least once per week – I think I participated maybe once or twice, but I didn’t track any of it. I spent my time working on reels on Instagram mostly.
- Create welcome email series – NOT STARTED
- Rebrand the website – NOT STARTED
- Develop project outline for #confidenceismore – NOT STARTED
- Grow my LTK commission by 10% – LTK lowered their commission payouts and I received a whopping $43.77!
- Complete 12 DIY projects – I didn’t complete
- Pantry Upgrade – We’re still working on this!
- Complete 6 pieces of art – NOT STARTED
- Create a Capsule Collection for my clothes – I started this, but it’s at a standstill until after my vacation.
- Travel somewhere new – NOT STARTED
- Complete 1 iFit live class per month – No, I did not complete a live workout.
- Complete each monthly iFit challenge – I repeated the Bora Bora Bootcamp 16-part workout series for a fourth time.
- Pay off truck note – This is on hold until after our vacation in May.
- Go on more dates – We did not go out
These are the 4 posts I’ve written in April:
- FabFitFun Spring 2022 Box Review
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas
- April 2022 Reading List: 5 Books
- and this 2022 Goals: April Check-in post!
These are the 2 sponsored posts for April:
April 2022 Blog Income
I’ve been hustling!
I’m not sure how I’m going to track the campaign payouts since they only deliver a lump sum. For AmbassadHer campaigns, I paid $103.33 for three of the five products. Then, I was paid $131 after the campaigns were completed. That’s a total of $27.67 in profit. Haha, oh my gosh, that’s so low!
What are your goals for next month? Let me know in the comments below!